|Taken from Lillian Osborne School's main doors|
(as the school was in lock-down mode with the
kids & staff gathered in windowless rooms
& corridors), looking out over the
SWEFM parking lot site!
|Taken from my house as the storm approached and I |
did a big "Whew! Thank goodness we cancelled
the market!" before heading to the basement.
However, given that it's looking like rain, please don your raincoats and come on out to support our creative & hardy vendors... our farmers, artisans and food producers who all work so hard to bring their products virtually to your back door at your local community market.
- Yellow Bird (A Japanese fusion, sandwiches & wraps food truck)
- Steve & Dan's and AIG Produce will be here, bringing fruit from BC to our market! Yup, fruit season is upon us at long last!
- Gourmet Girl Cookies... yes, I know we've promised her arrival for three weeks running (darn those unforeseen circumstances!!!), but this week will be it! The demand for her cookies is high, so be sure to catch her before she runs out!
- Violet Chocolate Company (gourmet chocolate truffles with incredible, air-brushed designs)
- Cravings Artisan Gelato (gourmet Italian ice creams)
- Orange Avocado is back (jewellery)
- Three Muffin Tops Charms (jewellery)
- Farmstead Bath & Body is back (soaps & bath products)
Like us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/swefm.ca
Contributed by Sheri Hendsbee