This week, Raspberry & Cocoa was featured in the Edmonton Journal's Blog, Eat My Words... chcek out their new item: a mocha croissant - a coffee pastry, with a dark chocolate filling and a delicious coffee glaze!
The fruit trucks are back and in full swing now that fruit is beginning to be in season in B.C.'s Okanagan Valley. We have three fruit vendors, back for the season. Stop by and see:
- Red Apple (they will have strawberries, cherries and perhaps even raspberries at this week's market!)
- AIG, they had beautiful strawberries last week, and this week they will be bringing along some Indian baking and salty snacks as well.
- Steve & Dan's Fresh B.C Fruit will have strawberries, pears, apples, dehydrated apples, sparkling cider and a few other goodies.
- Sailin' On (vegan),
- Bully (gourmet comfort food)
- Yellow Bird (Japanese fusion)
Like us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/swefm.ca
Contributed by Sheri Hendsbee