Breezesta has partnered with the Southwest Edmonton Farmers' Market to act as a living showroom for their high quality & vividly coloured outdoor furniture. They will be back once again! The tables, chairs and rockers that you see all over the market come in a wide colour selection and a terrific array of sizes & styles and are incredibly durable. Grab dinner at a food truck and have a seat... and browse a brochure (if it isn't windy, they will be laid out on their tables if you are interested in them for your own porch, deck or patio). If you want to find out more information, talk to Kayla, the Breezesta representative on site at the west end of the market, between Pink Kernel (the snow cone, mini donut vendor) and T.R. Greenhouses (the hothouse veggie place).
|Morrie's unique Corian designs|
- Cherries (dark cherries & yellow Rainers)
- Apples (think galas & macs & other delicious BC apples)
- Pears (green & red)
- Dehydrated apples, sparkling cider, 100% pure apple juice and a few other goodies
- Strawberries (not a sure thing... the season is winding down for strawberries)
- Barring high winds and wild weather, the inflatable slide will be on site
- The balloon busker will be at the market, creating lively, fun designs out of his rainbow of coloured balloons.
- momstown will be at the SWEFM Info tent doing crafts with the kids that they're sure to enjoy, free of charge. This week they'll be making cow paper plates!
- Austin the guitar player will also be back.
- And failing that, there are plenty of curbs and rocks to balance on along the avenue of trees that goes down the centre of our market!
- Sailin' On (vegan),
- Bully (gourmet comfort food)
- Yellow Bird (Japanese fusion)
- Fat Franks (gourmet hotdogs, sausages & smokies)
- Butcher's Bus (sausage on a bun, pierogies & soft ice cream cones)
- Pink Kernel (snow cones, mini donuts, popped carnival corn, cotton candy)
Like us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/swefm.ca
Contributed by Sheri Hendsbee