Raspberry & Cocoa make delicious, small-batch & hand-made french pastries like chocolate or raspberry croissants and crunchy buttery cookies, called arlettes. OJ continues to amaze us by coming up with new surprises to satisfy the imagination and the palette. This week OJ brings SWEET & SAVOURY items: Bostock Brioche with with almond cream, orange aroma, crunch from toasted almond AND Gruyer Brioche with Rosemary. Brioche pastry is tender, and slightly sweet with a buttery, fluffy texture.
Moonshine Doughnuts will bring a quartet of beautifully crafted, fluffy, baked doughnuts to market. This week the guys are bringing Fall inspiration to their baking. Their fantastic flavours are Pumpkin Spice, Apple Cinnamon, Hibiscus Rose and Raspberry Balsamic. Don't forget, they sell Gluten Free too. Moonshine Doughnuts will be at the Market on September 11th, and October 2nd.
Capiluv Creations makes adorably cute, on-of-a-kind accessories that you can wear (earrings, bracelets and hair pins) or use to decorate your home office with (check our her cloth coloured push pins). Many of Judy's creations are made with Cabochan, which refers to a method of shaping and polishing gem stones into their distinctive shapes, rather than cutting them (as you would for a diamond). Here, Judy uses resin to achieve the same effect. Her cabochan styled hairpins, especially the resin flower hair pins, are wonderfully vintage in their styling, elaborately detailed and would brighten up a cold winter day!
momstown will be back at the info tent doing a craft with the
young children who come to our market, so be sure to stop by and make a craft - this week, peas in pods!
Remember, if you see something on the lists below that you especially want to seek out, stop by the info tent. There we have a large map of the site that shows where vendors are located and we have volunteers who can direct you to help you find those treasured items.
- Apples (Galas, Macs, Pink Ladies)
- Dehydrated apples, sparkling cider, 100% pure apple juice
- Cherries (dark cherries & yellow Rainers)
- Concord grapes (the seedless wine grapes, small & dark & ever so flavour-filled)
- Currants, red & black
- Pears (green & red)
- Plums (yellow & purple & Dinosaur's egg)
- Saskatoons (fresh saskatoons are no longer available, but frozen ones are)
- Jewellery this week (necklaces, earrings, bracelets from Jewels By Amy & Capiluv).
- Dazzling polished stones, minerals and crystals (It's in the Stones)
- Bath & body items (lip balms, bath bombs, body creams)
- Beautiful, one of a kind cheese platters made out of wine bottles (Shilo's Glass)
- Specialty soap (Ada's Soap is back)
- Great seating, picnic tables, patio & deck furniture from BREEZESTA Patio Chairs
- the ATM will be in the centre of the market, beside Yellowbird Food Truck, should you need access to a banking machine
- Barring high winds (forecasted at over 25km/hr and wild weather, the inflatable slide will be BACK on site
- The balloon busker will be at the market, creating lively, fun designs out of his rainbow of coloured balloons.
- The Dolphin Lady facepainter will be at the market, creating incredible works of art on wee little faces
- momstown will be at the SWEFM Info tent doing crafts with the kids that they're sure to enjoy, free of charge.
- And as always, there are plenty
of curbs and rocks to balance on along the avenue of trees that goes
down the centre of our market!
- Sailin' On (vegan),
- Bully (gourmet comfort food)
- Yellow Bird (Japanese fusion)
- Fat Franks (gourmet hotdogs, sausages & smokies)
- Butcher's Bus (sausage on a bun, pierogies & soft ice cream cones)
- Pink Kernel (snow cones, mini donuts, popped carnival corn, cotton candy)