MAGIC by MARTY is a local magician who has been performing all things magic, and illusions since 1990. Magic by Marty will be at the market performing his "walk around magic." Be on the look out for rabbits being pulled out of hats, disappearing coins, card tricks and more. Magic by Marty will have magic for the young, and the young at heart.
The Mallow Fellow...this is Crystal's last week at SWEFM for the remainder of the market season. Not to disappoint, Crystal has outdone herself, yet again with new and more flavours of home made marshmallows. Stop by her booth to judge for yourself - delicious flavours like toasted coconut, chocolate covered toffee mallows, blue-raspberry, bubblegum, pumpkin pie, vanilla and root beer.
Birds and Bees Organic Fruit Wine and Mead are back at the market this week! Very exciting, as Zee has been away for the past few weeks. Now's a suitable time to stock your cupboards with the delightful tastes of summer months, only fermented! Birds and Bees is Alberta's only organic fruit winery and meadery (mead is made from honey). The Chrapko Family grows the berries and makes the fruit wine. Enjoy delightful varieties ranging on the sweeter side, like Saskatoon Berry and Hard Core Apple to those more dry, like Little Flirt Rhubarb and the Big Teaser Rhubarb.
momstown will be back at the info tent doing a craft with the
young children who come to our market, so be sure to stop by and make a craft - this week for harvest celebration: APPLE TREES!
Remember, if you see something on the lists below that you especially want to seek out, stop by the info tent. There we have a large map of the site that shows where vendors are located and we have volunteers who can direct you to help you find those treasured items.
|Watermelon from Dargatz!|
- Apples (Galas, Macs, Pink Ladies)
- Dehydrated apples, sparkling cider, 100% pure apple juice
- Cherries (dark cherries & yellow Rainers)
- Concord grapes (the seedless wine grapes, small & dark & ever so flavour-filled)
- Currants, red & black
- Pears (green & red)
- Plums (yellow & purple & Dinosaur's egg)
- Saskatoons (fresh saskatoons are no longer available, but frozen ones are)
- Jewellery this week (necklaces, earrings, bracelets from Jewels By Amy).
- Local author Lynn Link, with her fantastic novels that take place on the prairies.
- Bath & body items (lip balms, bath bombs, body creams)
- Beautiful, one of a kind cheese platters made out of wine bottles (Shilo's Glass)
- Specialty soap (Ada's Soap is back)
- Great seating, picnic tables, patio & deck furniture from BREEZESTA Patio Chairs
- the ATM will be in the centre of the market, beside Yellowbird Food Truck, should you need access to a banking machine
- Barring high winds (forecasted at over 25km/hr and wild weather, the inflatable slide will be BACK on site
- The balloon busker will be at the market, creating lively, fun designs out of his rainbow of coloured balloons.
- The Dolphin Lady facepainter will be at the market, creating incredible works of art on wee little faces
- momstown will be at the SWEFM Info tent doing crafts with the kids that they're sure to enjoy, free of charge.
- And as always, there are plenty
of curbs and rocks to balance on along the avenue of trees that goes
down the centre of our market!
- Sailin' On (vegan),
- Bully (gourmet comfort food)
- Yellow Bird (Japanese fusion)
- Fat Franks (gourmet hotdogs, sausages & smokies)
- Butcher's Bus (sausage on a bun, pierogies & soft ice cream cones)
- Pink Kernel (snow cones, mini donuts, popped carnival corn, cotton candy)