I LOVE STONES is a new vendor at our market (this is her second week as a vendor). She is passionate about polished stones and crystals and is turning that passion into a business. Kelley has many beautiful pieces that sparkle in the sun and she is very knowledgeable about minerals and crystals. Welcome, Kelley!
momstown will be back at the info tent doing a craft with the young children who come to our market, so Be sure to stop by and make a craft.
Sweet Stuff is now making delicious cookies, alongside her popular mini (as well as regular-sized) cupcakes. Lindsay's cookies borrow from her childhood favourites: classics like chocolate chip, oatmeal and raisin and ginger snaps, or try her big take on the 'Oreo' cookie. These cookies go quickly, so be sure to visit early.
Morrie's Hand Crafts makes beautiful, one-of-a-kind creations. He turns bowls out of corian and he creates words and signs that provide natural-looking, whimsical accents for your home. Corian is a composite material that is typically used in the making of countertops. It is very durable, and with its marble-like appearance, and the way in which it comes in a wide assortment of over 100 colours and patterns, it provides endless opportunities for Morrie to create and experiment with his designs
Sara's Korean Food is at the market each week. Have you had the chance to meet Hejong yet? Her Korean food is full of wonderfully fresh flavours. And Hejong makes very authentic Korean food for your meals-to-go. At her stall, you will be able to purchase green onion cakes, kimchi, spring rolls and bulgogi to take with you for your meals at home.
Remember, if you see something on the lists below that you especially want to seek out, stop by the info tent. There we have a large map of the site that shows where vendors are located and we have volunteers who can direct you to help you find those treasured items.
- Apples (Galas, Macs, Pink Ladies)
- Dehydrated apples, sparkling cider, 100% pure apple juice
- Cherries (dark cherries & yellow Rainers)
- Concord grapes (the seedless wine grapes, small & dark & ever so flavour-filled)
- Currants, red & black
- Pears (green & red)
- Plums (yellow & purple & Dinosaur's egg)
- Saskatoons (fresh saskatoons are no longer available, but frozen ones are)
- Jewellery this week (necklaces, earrings, bracelets from Jewels By Amy & Gypsy Bird).
- One-of a kind word art, corian bowls and beautiful wood racks (Morrie's Hand Crafts).
- Bath & body items (lip balms, bath bombs, body creams)
- Polished stones, crystals and minerals (I love stones).
- the ATM will be in the centre of the market, beside Yellowbird Food Truck, should you need access to a banking machine
- Barring high winds (forecasted at over 25km/hr and wild weather, the inflatable slide will be BACK on site
- The balloon busker will be at the market, creating lively, fun designs out of his rainbow of coloured balloons.
- The Dolphin Lady facepainter will be at the market, creating incredible works of art on wee little faces
- momstown will be at the SWEFM Info tent doing crafts with the kids that they're sure to enjoy, free of charge.
- And as always, there are plenty
of curbs and rocks to balance on along the avenue of trees that goes
down the centre of our market!
- Sailin' On (vegan),
- Bully (gourmet comfort food)
- Yellow Bird (Japanese fusion)
- Fat Franks (gourmet hotdogs, sausages & smokies)
- Butcher's Bus (sausage on a bun, pierogies & soft ice cream cones)
- Pink Kernel (snow cones, mini donuts, popped carnival corn, cotton candy)
Like us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/swefm.ca
Contributed by Melisa Zapisocky