Just a reminder that we have an entirely new look for our website. It is crisp, clean and contemporary and filled with animated slide shows and photos of all of the gorgeous things that are available at our market for you to purchase, enjoy and experience. Check out this link: SWEFM Website!
At our community Tent this week, Canadian Blood Services will be signing people up to donate blood. It's in you to give.
Everything Cheese is an independent specialty cheese and gourmet food store, well known and well loved in our area, located in Riverbend. They are guided by three principles...everything they sell has to be authentic, inspired and delicious! They will be at the market this week offering a wide variety of local and Canadian cheeses, crackers and condiments, along with their wealth of knowledge and passionate love of cheese!
Breezesta will be back be at the market this week with their colourful chairs & tables, livening up the look for our market. Be sure to stop by their representative at the west end of the market (by T.R. Greenhouses & Pink Kernel... the snow cone place) if you have any questions, would like to find out prices, or place an order for their funky, durable recycled plastic furniture.
Moonshine Doughnuts is at the market this week. They will bring their delicious 4-packs of baked, vegan doughnuts and gluten free doughnuts....stayed tuned to our facebook page to learn about the creative and delicious flavours they are making this week.
Remember, if you see something on the lists below that you especially want to seek out, stop by the info tent. There we have a large map of the site that shows where vendors are located and we have volunteers who can direct you to help you find those treasured items.
- Apples (Galas, Macs, Pink Ladies)
- Dehydrated apples, sparkling cider, 100% pure apple juice
- Cherries (dark cherries & yellow Rainers)
- Currants, red & black
- Pears (green & red)
- Plums (yellow & purple & Dinosaur's egg)
- Saskatoons (fresh saskatoons are no longer available, but frozen ones are)
|Romanesco Cauliflower at the market!|
- Jewellery this week (necklaces, earrings, bracelets from Jewels By Amy, Capiluv, Gypsy Bird and Dina's Jewellery)
- Beautiful, one of a kind cheese platters made out of wine bottles (Shilo's Glass)
- Specialty soap (Ada's Soap is back)
- Bath & body items (lip balms, bath bombs, body creams)
- Great seating, picnic tables, patio & deck furniture from BREEZESTA Patio Chairs
- the ATM will be in the centre of the market, beside Yellowbird Food Truck, should you need access to a banking machine
- Barring high winds (forecasted at over 25km/hr and wild weather, the inflatable slide will be BACK on site
- The balloon busker will be at the market, creating lively, fun designs out of his rainbow of coloured balloons.
- The Dolphin Lady facepainter will be at the market, creating incredible works of art on wee little faces
- momstown will be at the SWEFM Info tent doing crafts with the kids that they're sure to enjoy, free of charge.
- And as always, there are plenty
of curbs and rocks to balance on along the avenue of trees that goes
down the centre of our market!
- Sailin' On (vegan),
- Bully (gourmet comfort food)
- Yellow Bird (Japanese fusion)
- Fat Franks (gourmet hotdogs, sausages & smokies)
- Butcher's Bus (sausage on a bun, pierogies & soft ice cream cones)
- Pink Kernel (snow cones, mini donuts, popped carnival corn, cotton candy)
Like us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/swefm.ca
Contributed by Melisa Zapisocky