|Smokey Valley Goat Cheese|
Just a reminder that we have an entirely new look for our website. It is crisp, clean and contemporary and filled with animated slide shows and photos of all of the gorgeous things that are available at our market for you to purchase, enjoy and experience. Check out this link: SWEFM Website!
|Raisin Brioche: a new recipe from Raspberry & Cocoa|
momstown will be back at the info tent doing a craft with the young children who come to our market. This week, they'll be making potato people. It's sure to be lots of fun!
Breezesta will be back be at the market this week (yay! we sure have missed them!) with their colourful chairs & tables, livening up the look for our market. Be sure to stop by their representative at the west end of the market (by T.R. Greenhouses & Pink Kernel... the snow cone place) if you have any questions, would like to find out prices, or place an order for their funky, durable recycled plastic furniture.
Riverbend Gardens will have Romanesco cauliflower this week... it has a wonderful, vibrant lime green colour and a whimsical shape that has always made me think of a demented Dr. Seuss landscape... with its twisted spirals and bizarre peaks.
Remember, if you see something on the lists below that you especially want to seek out, stop by the info tent. There we have a large map of the site that shows where vendors are located and we have volunteers who can direct you to help you find those treasured items.
- Apples (Galas, Macs, Pink Ladies)
- Dehydrated apples, sparkling cider, 100% pure apple juice
- Cherries (dark cherries & yellow Rainers)
- Currants, red & black
- Pears (green & red)
- Plums (yellow & purple & Dragon's egg)
- Saskatoons along with saskatoon pies & jams!
- Barring high winds (forecasted at over 25km/hr and wild weather, the inflatable slide will be BACK on site
- The balloon busker will be at the market, creating lively, fun designs out of his rainbow of coloured balloons.
- The Dolphin Lady facepainter will be at the market, creating incredible works of art on wee little faces
- momstown will be at the SWEFM Info tent doing crafts with the kids that they're sure to enjoy, free of charge.
- And as always, there are plenty of curbs and rocks to balance on along the avenue of trees that goes down the centre of our market!
- Sailin' On (vegan),
- Bully (gourmet comfort food)
- Yellow Bird (Japanese fusion)
- Fat Franks (gourmet hotdogs, sausages & smokies)
- Butcher's Bus (sausage on a bun, pierogies & soft ice cream cones)
- Pink Kernel (snow cones, mini donuts, popped carnival corn, cotton candy)
Like us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/swefm.ca
Contributed by Sheri Hendsbee